Tiger Woods pulls out of his own tournament as police prepare to search his mansion
- Woods cancels interview with police for the THIRD time
- Praises ‘courageous’ wife as speculation grows over discrepancies in her story
- Insist the accident was ‘entirely my fault’
- Woman at centre of infidelity claim hires infamous lawyer Gloria Allred
- Transcript of 911 call is published
Police in Florida were reportedly seeking a court order to check Tiger Woods’s medical records last night after he refused to talk to them about his mysterious car accident for a fourth successive day.
Officers want to establish whether cuts and scratches on his face were consistent with a crash or if they may have been inflicted in a domestic dispute with his wife, say reports in America.
They also want to