Prosecutors DECLINE to charge Caitlyn Jenner in fatal car crash in California
- February crash killed Kim Howe when Jenner rear-ended a car
- Chain reaction pushed Howe’s Lexus into oncoming traffic
- Jenner facing separate lawsuits by Howe’s stepchildren and other driver
- Jenner has spoken of fears of being sent to a men’s prison
- See more news of Caitlyn Jenner and her car crash
Prosecutors declined to charge Caitlyn Jenner on Wednesday in a California car crash that led to the death of another driver, saying there was not enough evidence for a conviction.
Authorities said Jenner was towing an off-road vehicle on a trailer behind a Cadillac Escalade on Feb. 7 when she crashed into two cars,