2017 Cadillac XT5
Cadillac’s 2017 lineup adds a new SUV in the form of the XT5, while at the same time sending the SRX to the history bin.
The American luxury marque also dropped the unloved ELR extended-range electric coupe while adding the much more practical CT6 Plug-In Hybrid.
Those aren’t the only changes. From the large-and-in-charge Escalade to the world-beating CTS-V, here’s what else is changing in Cadillac’s lineup for 2017:
2017 Cadillac ATS:
- New bronze dune and silver moonlight metallic exterior colors added.
- Base engine now a 2.0-liter turbo inline-4.
- 17-inch alloy wheels available in two finishes.
- Rejiggered trim levels including base, Luxury, Premium Luxury, Premium Performance and ATS-V.
- New Carbon Black sport package added.
- CUE infotainment system made standard.
2017 Cadillac CTS:
- Updated front grille and rear fascia.
- Updated trim levels including
... read more at: http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1105844_cadillac-whats-new-for-2017